Welcome to MBAinterview.in – A guide for MBA candidates in India. This site contains useful articles from IIM Graduates on deciding when to do an MBA, the MBA ROI, MBA Preparation tips, MBA Interview and Group Discussion Preparation Tips and more resources for potential MBA Students.
Helping You Make the MBA Decision
- Why should you do an MBA? (Coming Soon)
- Indian MBA or US MBA: Which is more value for money?
- What is the opportunity cost of doing an MBA?
- The truth about MBA placements and salaries (Coming Soon)
- When will you be able to see the value of an MBA in your career? (Coming Soon)
MBA Interview Tips
- MBA Interview Preparation Tips and Guidelines
- MBA Interview Etiquette
- List of items to carry for the MBA Interview
- MBA Interview dress code
General MBA Interview Questions
College Specific MBA Interview Questions
- IIM Ahmedabad Interview Questions
- IIM Bangalore Interview Questions
- IIM Indore Interview Questions
- IIM Kolkata Interview Questions
- IIM Kozhikode Interview Questions
- IIM Lucknow Interview Questions
- IIM Ranchi Interview Questions
- IIM Rohtak Interview Questions
- IIM Shillong Interview Questions
Who is this site for?
If you are looking to fast track your career to a management role or you want to change career paths from from a technical to a business position, then this site will help you with your decision of whether an MBA is the right choice for you and is the MBA worth it. If yes, should you choose an Indian MBA or a Foreign MBA? Which of these business degrees will be more value for money? How much will an MBA cost you? Once you have decided, you can go on to select which business schools you want to apply to based on the MBA Rankings. You will get guidance on how to prepare for MBA entrance exams as well as application procedures for different B-Schools. Once you clear the initial screening and get an interview call, this site has valuable resources on interview preparations, GD tips and answers to MBA Interview questions, Overall, this will help you throughout your journey to admission to an MBA degree college.